Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Then heart is in a fragile state of mind

A little child is sleeping in the wind
Silently she aches for her beloved
Who lives for to pleasure her to living
But often forgets his dying name
The heart is in a fragile state of mind
The eyes are piercing to the sun
Romance is in favor of everlasting treasures
A beloved one and her are flying the beloved kite
But only in a dream that doesn't exist to anyone else
Heart-shaped balloons always spark the fire
That leads to the eternal sun
Love me not for what I am.. What I am.!!
So beautiful like a gypsy in the night
I long to see her there
Where everything is free to roam the earth
Everything that is magic of course
And all will be bright until the day he will die
But for now, 

let us live in the moment of I love you
For my only love.. Forever is a lie..

No comments: