Friday, April 08, 2016

You who adore beauty

O..
You who adore beauty, beauty is the sweetness of the soul
There are whom are very beautiful, but barely alive
And.. what amazing beauty is, if you live with it in pain and agony
Beware of this kind of beauty, 
Don't let it arrogant you
Don't let it deceives you
Because if it does, it will makes your nights as a living hell
just remember that, no matter what,
tomorrow .. beauty will fade away
O..
didn't you know that who he adore the physical passion doesn't ever last
but what lasts .. is the beauty of the soul.
what really was bothering me and was so painful, that
i gave them everything i could
and they got rid of me.. they got rid of me.
Tomorrow .. time will tell
whom was ruthless and whom was so in loving
then, at that very moment you will know the true coin of me
when time will tell
Swimming in a deep sea, fighting while all waves are so high
its throws me up and bangs me deep down
and everyone now .. is against me
I lived for them, 
i was always caring for them
they made me even forgot my real name. 
i won't care for them anymore
O..
there are those whom find grace lying on the ground and.. they'd stomp it
there are those whom gather grace from the ground to kiss it
and those who'd disgrace helpless people..  in this world or another he'd be disgraced
this world has insulted lots of good people like you and me
You who adore beauty, beauty is the sweetness of the soul
There are whom are very beautiful, but barely alive

No comments: