Sunday, July 23, 2017

A dream with the sun

Oh, the empty dreams were dim and the empty dreams were wide,
They were sweet and shadowy houses where my thoughts could hide.

You took my empty dreams and filled them one by one,
With tenderness, nobleness ... lightness like noon Sun.

Heavenly places and heavenly faces, See that golden hue
Burning in the East... my dreams are with that color.. My dreams are the sun
The sun always sets but never seems to rise
That sun carries my dreams slowly out of my reach
I watch it slide away leaving me behind and the color disappears
My dreams are with that sun whenever the sun sets.. It rises in another place
A place blessed by that light
My dreams are hidden in that light
At my window seat
I watch the sun take it all away
My dreams are with the sun
My dreams are the sun, where nobody suppose to catch.

I came to you without me, you come to me without you..