Tuesday, July 25, 2017

I’m still alive

Feelings hurt but never die, that’s why it hurts to say goodbye... And when you left to live your life I wondered how I would survive
But life has changed us along the ride.... Now I know I must exist beside..
Wither to live it up or ride it out, Is this what it’s all about
Learn to run and hide, rather than just decide
As time goes by... A little more softly ... I die
Stronger now than before maybe but I still can’t open up that door
And just, just forget the past or find out why it couldn’t last
And as sure as the world turns... I know our love did once burn
But what changed along the way... That caused us both to stray..
I know we hadn't decide.. Wither to live it up or ride it out
Is this what it’s all about, Learn how to run and hide, rather than to just decide
As time goes by... The truth of love never remains a lie.
When I found your smile belong to anyone new, while my heart always belonged to you, My smile and heart refuse to believe... that it was me who made you leave..
But now I refined happiness as your heart belongs only to me
Rather than falling out of love I’m now happy and proud of this special person that in you I have found.. This sounds like a story of what once was.. is, and will be.
Living it up, rather than riding out, That’s what life is all about, rather than run and hide I’ve learned how to decide
As time goes by.. I’m still alive..