Sunday, July 23, 2017

Home-Way

Shooo..  silence wraps its fingers around my throat daring me to breathe, A teasing breath of air... Lying on the floor, seeing nothing to save my soul, distant memories appear inside my fading mind
A man so weak, yet brave for his age... Lies awake ... the terrors of the night force his mind to work hard, see the whole world against him still fight,
New thoughts and questions run through his tired mind.. far away from the night where he finds himself.
Now, lying on the cold floor, I let my mind carry me away..To places unknown
I dream of dreams untold.. truly is not to fold, I feel my chest tighten as air is kept from me... I live as survival kicks in.. Do I know who really I am, who I suppose to be..!
Breathing in the bittersweet air, tears come.... to my eyes, I’m alive, Being here now in this place.... Finlay i found home... 

Now I no longer fear the dark
Now I now have learned....
The light will always prove to be brighter
The dark will always run away
And on this line I find peace, i find my home-way.