Monday, July 24, 2017

You belong.... To the man you'll think of when you wake up...

When I wake up every morning I always watch you for a while
Then I kiss you very lightly, Watch you lips turn to a smile.
Then you ask me what the time is and I whisper in your ear
That.. Does the hour hardly matters when you're lying warm and near.
Your smile grows slightly wider, But you turn your face away,
Hide your head under the pillow, Try to cheat the break of day.
Your hair wisps round about you, Flows like water to your hips,
But your neck soon bare before me feels the pressure of my lips.
Then I touch you very lightly, run my fingers down your spine,
And your body gently waking turns till eyes gaze into mine.
And in that very moment.... As your mouth seeks to entice,
When I wake up every morning, I am lost in your paradise.