Monday, July 17, 2017

When I can't trust me..!

I am walking in darkness, even though there is Sun, I am stuck in my tracks, when I am trying to run.... Just the thought of loneliness.. and I am undone.
I write these words, with sadness ripping me apart, Laughter is on my lips, but tears are on my heart... You see, I feel, oh so very much alone, And this feeling goes straight to the core.. to the bone.
For I am surrounded by people who are laughing with me and I hide from them, with plain smiles they can see the simplest of masks, that hides me so well
The purest of disguises, so easy to sell
I am a creature born to help those around me but deep down inside, I face my struggles solitary, Filled with self doubt, with uncertainty
Who Do I turn, when I can't trust me.. I mean, look at this way, look at how I can see it... !!
Who can I trust, if I can't trust my own shit..!
Who can carry me, if I can't walk on my own feet..!
Who else could fulfill such an undaunted feat.!!
So I wipe them away, each and every little tear, Each want, each worry, each misplaced fear
And I trudge on, where fake smiles are founded, Wholly, sorrowfully, and completely alone, yet surrounded.