Thursday, July 27, 2017

Because of you


People can be your inspiration when you move away from them... Things happen
You lose a part of yourself
You can never find who inspires you, They pass, they leave you when you least expect it
You can remember them when they are gone
Nobodies there for you because nobody was there for them, so tragedy life.. until someday we feel Ubuntu with that special one, he who will leaves his footprint deep in our heart and our mind.. and you find yourself feels Ubuntu... O, don't ask ...!!
Ubuntu is human kindness that can connect one with serenity and tranquility and the knowledge to our awareness.... forgiving our past failure and see future with success,
As each join in the hopeful call for reaching out and letting in fearless with our fall.
True celebration of each birth because if celebrated, then... We celebrate good hope on Earth... true desires for common peace.
If you and I feel Ubuntu, Then ' I am me... because of you.' 


"Owen to the woman who inspiring me, and made me who I'm"