Thursday, April 26, 2012

Hard to breath

Hard to breath  ..  Weird to touch
Acting normal  ..  Think too much
Trying hard  ..  To figure out
Moving onward  ..  Engulfed in doubt
Don't look back  ..  Too much pain
And in fact  ..  Nothing to gain
Filled with knots  ..  Wasted time
A penny for my thoughts  ..  I deserved a dime
Who's to say what's true  ..  I never said I was right
Guess I never knew   ..  It's not worth the fight
Thinking about before  ..  Don't know who I was
Could have closed the door  ..  And never been an "  us"
Said you would stay  ..  Promised you could
Chose to walk away  ..  I knew you would
Everything was fine  ..  you Said "Save a copy to mine"
Knew it was a line  ..  But gave you my heart
I'll take the blame  ..  I've always known
I played your game  ..  You lost alone
I know you know  ..  There's more to give
You are a stepping stone  ..  But I have a life to live
Hard to love, 
Weird to trust,
Acting typical,
Think it was lust

No comments: