Monday, April 09, 2012

DO i found you..!!

I found you among the stars, while looking for Jupiter and Mars.
Your sweet scent drifted slowly by, while your picture graced by eye.
I found you across the sea, with open arms just for me.
The night sun set the earth on fire, while my mind filled with desert desire.
I found you in the early morning rain, when your teardrops fell again and again.
Silhouettes danced on the old tin roofs top, while I listened for every little drop.
I found your warmth in my bed, cradling me, touching me, loving me, holding me
oh so tight, making love to me all through the night.
I found you when warm winds became cold, when my body changed from young to old.
You have become my early morning light, my dreams are filled with only you in sight.
When the enemies come and drag me to my feet, It is only you that I will see, only you that I will meet.
When I stand before the firing squad, before the guns fire, the barrels will become your arms sending me hire and hire.
My captors have taken away my life, my dignity.
Thoughts of you, they will never take from me.
When my life ends and darkness falls, when my spirit moves through these cement walls,
I’ll wait for you my darling, I’ll wait for your call.
Darling so my life as a soldier will not end in vain, I want you to know my darling,
I would protect you again.

No comments: