Saturday, April 21, 2012

Tears are swimming in the pool of aches

Tears are swimming in the pool of aches and pains 
Lies fly in the sky with an attempt to contradict reality 
Honours are left in the pot from which I drink anguish 
Hours are in the temptation to lose their originality 
Minutes have embodied into an unknown realm 
Desert my soul as in the very beginning of heart 
Insert the sword of tensions into my very existence 
Make me cry day and night, putting a trace of loneliness 
Make me lose count of the seconds I feel inside your vein 
Kill that insanity, turning me into a rush hour of emptiness 
I have given into the time line that charges me with all the ups and downs 
There is no expectation for me as to the coming and appearance of tomorrow 
I am aware that the things to get born for me are the moments of sorrow 
Terrified of that world and the ignition of that body, Okan bleeds like the murdered man 
Asking who I really am, I bring myself to the kneels and hands of thunderous tan 
The rhymes of any poem have become senseless and pointless as for the fragile turmoil 
Now I am starting to make a preparation for the accumulation of gravestone soil 

No comments: