Friday, April 27, 2012

Can't handle no more pain

I thought you were the one 
that would make my life done
oh .. how wrong was I 
you just brought me misery.
I loved you a lot and all you did was hurt me the most
I was always there for you
I don't know what went wrong 
but you really left me with an aching heart.
I trusted you and all you did was cheat
Now, had a blast laughing without even first meet.
I cried a million silent tears for you
I did everything I could to be with you
but no matter how hard I fought 
this was a battle to lose not a love to bought.
Everybody knew about you and all your lies
everybody wondered how stupid was I 
I wasn't stupid I was in love 
In love with a monster that didn't treat me right.
I didn't deserve this that's why it had to end
I still love you but the hurt is too much
Can't handle no more pain.
Sorry to say that whatever you do will haunt you back 
And that later I will just see you as another thing on the stack.

No comments: