Monday, April 09, 2012

Sadness .. Where did you go ? D.S_008

oh where did you go? 
miss I miss you so
things just arent the same
when your unnear me
my face doesnt blush
my heart doesnt flutter
gone are you now
and there wont be another
who ever compares
no other woman
can command my quick stares
quite the way you did
and when your unnear
it makes my eyes tear
the fact that your gone
is so much to bear
your memory dont hold
a single thought of me
i feel so very little
constantly wishing
to be in your graces
a thousand smiling faces
I would flash at you
and quickly subdue
my need to be near
but your no longer there
a person so strong
a face full with beauty
and when you draw close
things move slow, like a movie
moving in motion
emotion so slow
why did fate take you? 
oh where did you go? 
where did you go? 
do you think of me? 
everythings pointless
if your not near me
nothing to calm me
make it seem okay
why did you go love? 
and take my heart away 

No comments: