Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Forever

Like stars that fill the darkened skies
My eyes sparkle as you cross my mind
A calming races through my veins
As silently I speak your name
Hopelessly I watch as you drown in pain
Fighting everyday to stay sane
Wanting love in your life to remain
Knowing like this, something must change
The stream of tears you often cry
I'm right here, ready to dry
Doubt that weighs your body down
I hope one day to turn around
The warmness of a true loves touch
Can make your day, give you a rush
Create thoughts to make you blush
Cause you to calm instead of fuss
Holding onto what once was
Drains the life from you it does
Makes you wonder around for miles
You go in circles for quit awhile
To wrap my arms around you tight
I dream of as I sleep at night
Seeking to know where this could go
To finally let my feelings show
Everyday I hear your pleas
Asking why she does this to me
I hope one day you will let go
You deserve so much, I love you so
Your my best friend, I adore so much
Feel the passion as your hand I clutch
I want for us to one day explore
The constant temptation, right now we ignore
For now your friend I will be
Always here whatever your needs
No pressue upon you I will place
To be with you is not a race
Love
waits
forever 

No comments: