Thursday, May 05, 2016

Confess to me your love.. Everyday.

As if the words printed before were printed in vain.
Connections neither can break for fear of their souls wretched ache.
Why would they even try.!!!
Them being apart is like living a lie.!!!
He and she.. Meant to be..!!!
Completely... Souls connected... But when the time will come to Confess.. !!! O.. Please .. Confess to me your love everuday, so destiny may ensue so that I will no longer ponder how to prove that love to you.
Confess to me your worries, know that i won't judge.
In perfect loyalty I listen, I swear.. never to budge.
Confess to me your hearts desire that I may give them to you.
Tell me why your silence. Tell me why your mystery.
Allow me to understand your mind a difficult puzzle indeed.
For I have searched and could not find that missing puzzle piece.
Then again I wonder if I could handle the truth.
so when i seem down and reach for your touch
try to understand why i need it so much




No comments: