Monday, May 30, 2016

Second chance..

You can't hide your emotions behind the tears of a clown
And neither can I,
You can't hide your fears behind the words of wisdom and neither can I, This leaves me to do some heavy thinking,
As I light up a cigarette today And stare at the walls of our possibilities and capabilities, For the wall is my enemy and it will soon be defeated.. I'm holding on to what's real, Someday you will understand why
I may be lonely now but I will captivate your heart once again, these past couple of months have been hell for me, I can't imagine what you're going through, Still the universe has an affect on us both.. We can't deny our failure any longer, As desperate seas rage I still love you, Wiping out deserted shores
Love is powerful.. shoo, Listen to me.. I'm speaking from my heart
Second chances don't come around very often, A lot of time has been spent.. Contemplating the future anything to get you back in my life again

No comments: