Thursday, May 26, 2016

Shoo .. trust in miracles

This yearning in my heart
this confusion in my mind
the words left unspoken
the emptiness in my life
haunts me all the time
At this very moment you.. mistrust.!

Why does your heart grow doubtful dear..! Your tense and beating, full of fear.
I keep with me your everlasting unspeakable love, and bless the day God sent you from above.
You remain my angel and I feel that I must, tell you that within you, you have my trust.
My love is the tide, your soul is the shore, you have my heart, do I have the core .!
I'll belong to you till the very end, and you will forever stay as my lover and also my best... friend.
It has been so good like this from the start, so darling please, 

trust me with your heart.
there is yearning in your heart
there is confusing in your mind
there are words left unspoken
the emptiness in your life
hunts me all the time.

No comments: