Tuesday, May 24, 2016

In a memory of you..

In after you, I won't spend the night suffering from wounds, please.. Do not ask me why or how.!!Your love in my heart became a slaughtered bird, Will not return to life and will never die even you can not return to me again.I'm sorry .. I am sorry, but I am not remorseful .. In other words, what was going to happen .. from your heaven.. go watch the mountain .. How it explodes, erupts. how it contain the volcano inside yet.. Still stands firm and high.I'll not repent of my dreams, which have become tears of remembrance. Which have become a mountains of disillusioned, each night I climbs them for I can see how tomorrow will be. for to see if life will comes willingly carrying happiness for me.Do not you think that; without you I will not see the light .. because feelings and emotions still remain in my heart .. didn't you notice the Earth is still revolve,Despite the dark .. I still can see the light.


No comments: