Thursday, May 19, 2016

Could you fit me tonight.!!!

You could fit me right pulsating puzzle pieces, fit together a little tight a little dark, our eyes at night and the sweat gleams rolling down your skin
a salted path that didn't cry
a sweeter taste, the greatest high .. two bodies moving intertwined like cycloned rainbows arching skies
Could you fit me right.!!
your tongue plays give and take like mine.. you tremble as i unglue you and slowly put you back together just to start this love all over and over again.. 
But i'll never leave your side.. for i only want to learn to love you right 
And break me down, the pieces held
And gently touched and placed with care
 for kiss me how you think i want you, for i will kiss you just the same.. i will hold you close, two bodies bare without a space of light between, eclipse the end come back to me and never stop and never leave.. tell me, tell me that you want me, and i'll give you what i need .. close your eyes and hold on slow, your neck is calling so serene, it's begging for the sense of feel, never stop me for i'm grasping all your lovely parts and licking endless, endlessly..
i'm reaching for that cold unbearable, unbeatable largest heart
that i think i've yet to see and from now and so on, please let you be my imagination... or even just my favorite, naked, steamy faraway dream, you could fit me right.. for I'm trying my best to fit you.!!
i think i've felt it once or twice and i've never touched your skin, i've never held your hands,or given you a kiss...
but you drive my imagination, to the brink of desecration...
And then you bring it back to me, you make me want to leave...
the world i know, without a note, cthrow away the lock and key...
could i fit you?
could you fit me?
The way our hearts... simultaneously, almost everything it seems... but maybe just to me... worlds apart, two different starts shining only to each other's, to different places, indeed...
and we could meet in different worlds, maybe in this earth or another and i won't forget the way you paint the words for me, i can't forget the soul i've read and loved but never got the chance to touch...
And that is fine,
i like to love love whenever it's impossible to love and so do you, i love that about you...
i hate that about me, that i can't with you to always be; a little free, a little more, a little less scared...
To meet you in the middle of a place nobody have never been touched before, i'll use my imagination
Till you feels the need i have
Till you feels the want i need,
and then we will touch, and we will love to make love
we'll be inside eachother, complete.. eternally.. tenderly,
we'll penetrate the depths of loss when we let our pride feed our souls, 
we'll shed the light that we both need..
And what.. O dear i'll kiss you till we're ended, so you'll know i'd never leave...
and if I'll never hold a hand till death.. I thank you for your part in my sadness journey, i'm so happy that i love to rhyme of your soul, and i'm excited how i feel so tired...
i can't wait to go to sleep to dream; of how i'll fall in love with you tomorrow, I'll use my imagination.. for you became my inspiration and my lovely light beam,,

No comments: