Thursday, May 12, 2016

Tattoo.!!


My World it’s my solitude and life.. 
I can be myself and let go
I can come alive and lead anybody to bow
My word is my savior and a place of heartache, Confusion, love, and fate at the same time but, What it make you feel is not only something.. That last a few seconds but can bring a lot of memories.. Am I wierd .. O no, I just started to engraved on the stones..
To share it is to be brave in your love
To gain it is to be greedy in your love
To concur it is to accept some idiocy.. And to hide it is to be naïve
Poetry isn’t something that comes and goes, It is like a tattoo that you will never get rid of .. Because it is embedded.. But the most important thing of all.. You need an empty place in your body to engraving it.. 
"love that will never go away"

No comments: