Saturday, May 14, 2016

Love costs..


This time I will never shed a tear, I will remember how this heart was torn apart, I'm the symbol of a soul with a broken heart, I tried to love but it seems so never right.. Now my intuition will never get me wrong.
This time I’m strong to recover the debris of my broken heart, Sooner or later I will be whole again with passion to survive, for now my life runs so peculiar with no traces where I started, who could imagine that, good heart gone badly when I stumble so deep and now my vision has no point to fill my dreams.
No more time to feel the pain within, I’m struggling hard to surpass this unfair game.. I was the picture of every day’s rain..  so cold inside but I feel the sorrows in all my body burning, No one can help me out even if I'm yelling.
No sentiment I felt, O God.. Why.. why..  good heart gone badly when I fall apart.. 
This is me now different and changed to someone I don't know.!!
I’m no longer that fool but there are so many peaces lost.. Is that was my true love.. cost.!

No comments: