Monday, May 16, 2016

Love, break and heal.. Keeping promises.!

The heart will love..
When i dream that special woman, to hold me in the warm sunlight, to embrace me in the rising storm, to capture my feelings without a fight, to exchanging respect and delight...my heart will breathe... Our hearts will love.
The heart will grow
When that women holds my hand, to control my wild heart in its cage, to break the rocky mountains of my rage, to let our love guide us into distant lands... Our hearts will grow for each other's.
The heart will break
When that woman pushes me aside, even for an instant, to run away to the arms of fears, jealousy, doubt and the opinions of others, to caress the gentle touch of another hands, to leave me standing alone with no one by my side, to test my ability to endurance.. Our heartd will break.
The heart will heal
When we returns to each other's with crystal tears, when she know that I'm still near and lays out the burdens of her hidden fears, i will embrace her once more stronger than ever and reassure my love for her with a kiss and so much blessings, her reathing heart i'll feel.. For our  hearts will eternally heal.

No comments: