Tuesday, June 21, 2016

After a kiss goodnight

If you only know what’s in my heart; you won’t stare at me this way for you’ll know all the answers why I am tearing apart.!!
If you only know that I love you; you won’t hate me anyway for you’ll be bright to understand why
I am keeping a distance between me and you.
If you only know that I do care for you; You won’t judge me this way for you’ll be able to recognize why on silence I am doing everything to help you glow.
If you only know, how I am yearning for only your love, for your care. O, god 
If you only know that I am vanishing every time you denied all these things to me that I am just faking, all the smiles you can glimpse in me.
If you only know all, what is behind in those paints words, you might regret of knowing for you would hate yourself why not showing, that you are the one causing me all this pains.
Nevertheless, with all these troubles, I still do love you, love the way nobody can do, Praying for you, only for you and my kids.. and I don’t keep any revulsion in my heart.
That I am always have a kindness of forgiving and for your love, I am still longing until what.!! until the last breathe of my life.
If you only know my dear love one's..