Monday, June 13, 2016

Frog..

You can say what you will, call me . a frog, a black, a child any kind of name I heard them all before and though sticks and stones may break the bones
your words will never killing me, 
But before you and anybody go and judge me, look at yourself in that mirror at every little mistake for we're still the same and know it's nobody's fault.. because only you're the blame in your own trap you're caught..
So look at me and stare, hope you can see inside of me and see things clearer like I see, or should I give you a little more because there's some things you can't take and that's my pride, my dignity and my clearly vision.. I'm a humble man, so humble don't destroy this in me for you only feed the wild animal inside.. for god sake once in your life feed the other one and let us live the way we should.