Sunday, June 12, 2016

Sunset..

Listen to the sunset, hear its silent sigh as it falls down the horisen warning, the moon is nigh.
Hear its silent threat that darkness will be upon us it makes everyone upset..
Listen to the sunset the pride of its words how beautiful this sunset iswith its color, and birds, see its pretty hue but I cant enjoy the sunset if I am not with you..
All the pretty colors are meaningless, so are the birds, and the sounds because it all means nothing to me if you are not around, if you are still sad..
Baby just remember this though, promise you wont forget, even if your far away or when you so.. close. For we'll be watching the same sunset
Shoo... listen to the sunset enjoy its beauty true and when you see it.. just think of me and I will always be inside your head.