Thursday, June 09, 2016

Let your tears killing your fears

Lying with silent tears, attempting to hide my fears sobs oh.. covered wit deep sighs, you secretly dry your eyes, rolled over, you face him with somehow, he feels the tears on his skin.. Oh no, I have been caught but that was just what I thought, Unaware of his lie.. 
I roll back out on my side, but this was a mistake to show a smile that was fake, my distress level grows, now it's clear that he knows,
And he asks, "Are you O.K".? 
No reply I turn away covers blown, tears just flow, holds me close, never lets go,
I try hard to calm down, 'In a three months he will leave town.
'Summer's getting closer... the year is almost over... Yes it's ending, but it's not over,
you know I love you, more than you'll ever ..know,
Won't let ten minutes pass, before having me in laughs... this is why I love you,
My one and only wise ..... Oh..