Monday, June 13, 2016

Slaves to love.!! Ch03.. love.

Early morning came, with dark brown clouds, with a singing dawn, with the dancing winds besides the shore, the veiled sun hidden somewhere but his smile was so pleasant awoke the you .. soul, from very deep the dreaming can't sleep, the flower with a mild shower, Is turns in flames that amazing flames I feels...  very cold outside but very hot inside.. O, 
All her senses were active now to sensed her colors, felt her fragrance even heard the music, dreaming to tasted rain drops twisted her petals,
Now shocking pink withstood the rains now heavy and violent she is not afraid of frightening mind thunders and flash of eyes lightening,
Nature has blown.. A new soul in her she smiled like a bud.
Her beauty and grace her challenging face constrained the nature for a friendly beautiful meaning surrender!
But the nature smiled and said to her, "my dear rose bud..
A starry night with the shining moon light humid and hot sweating and tiring but ... romantic as well provocations from my side is ahead of us, I would love to see how you sustain the youth of your new soul, I shall eagerly watch if your petals remain fresh and pink happily I shall go if I surrender once again!
Love always wins, love.. always wins, 
And nature proudly said they are my slaves, they shall remain slaves to love.
..
Only for my woman