Saturday, June 11, 2016

God control everything.

when alone with my thoughts, I contemplate control and many other things so mysterious control what exactly is this puzzling aspect of life.!!
an illusion, reality, wait, it's only an idea right..! or something else altogether, like a guiding force.!
control has no substance, control isn't tangible yet this thing, I can see and I can hear, compare not instead of... I can feel even through distance.
control is a beautiful thing when we possess it control is power, control is responsibility, control is an ultimate privilege
If we lose it, we become unbalanced no longer harmonious, we feel powerless.. and behind this large grey cloud we can see a golden outline, we know the sun is there, yet sometimes I wonder are we puppets on a string..!
and does anyone actually control anything but god and what meant to be.. no, nothing control over our choices but destiny.
We believe in ourselves because we believe in God.