Friday, June 03, 2016

Hold on..

Listen...  real love can touch us one time and last for a lifetime and never let go until we're gone.
If you really mean forever, then just say you will try.
Never say forever.. cause forever makes me cry.
Never say hello, if you really mean goodbye.
Never say you're to, if you never plan to start.
Never look me in the eyes, if all you do is lie.
Never say 'I love you' if you just don't really care.
Never talk about feeling, if they aren't really there.
and your slowly shaking finger tips, show that your scared.. like me so.
let's pretend were alone, and i know you may be scared and i know we're unprepared.. but i don't really care I was reborn to tell you, 'I love you'
There are times when i can't decide whether to see you or not, i want to see you, not because this brilliant future waiting for me, but because i miss you.
What i did for love. I'm gonna draw a picture, a picture in a story.. not to let the world read my first book, I don't care at all, but to let them be my witnesses through this unbelievable love story.. so please, hold on.

No comments: