Monday, June 20, 2016

What about what I want..!

I want to be free from all the worries I have in life.. free from the pains and heart aches of my past strife... free from the cage I lived for a long, long time.
I want to be with you in the magical sky, hold each others hand and together we will fly, we will see the world in beauty in the mountains high.
I want to be with you not side by side but embracing you with my both arms, so tight and holding you endlessly, all throughout day and night.
I want to feel every heart beat you have, my love to hear every words you long to whisper, like a dove, to utter the words of my soul, that screams into my heart.
I want to see your face and paint it in my mind, engrave every detail in my tender heart for I need to remember you when my soul departs.
I want to undress myself from all hesitations, forget everything, even myself and my institution just to be with you sacrificing all my ambitions.
Because this is how I love you, 
I love you with all my heart,
I love you till the end of time.
:
Special request to feed your soul tonight.