Monday, July 25, 2016

After a long day.. 0059

After a long day I wish to relax and unwind and get away from the pressure pf everyday tedious life, So I can calm my restless soul with encouraging lessons and words and hush the voices of concerning echoes in my mind..
After a long day I want to enjoy fully moments of peace and serenity thinking aboit you, And absorb the warmth of care even it's still seems unfair, So I can unburden my agitated spirit and build enough stamina to finally reach the finish line on this narrow path called a restless life.
After a long day I don't want to feel burdened by mishaps, misunderstanding and mistakes but I wish to gather positive words and emotional strength to capture the beauty and purity of the moments and build the blocks of hope to pass through hurdles and unwind and to have the strength to builds from it, the bridge needs to explore your hidden treasures someday.