Thursday, July 14, 2016

Midnight moon

Midnight, always a magical time for a story of long ago, When men believed in witches and fairies, basilisks, dragons and unicorns, So, when the moon arose
Above leafless trees, stark in the light ...
Shut out alone, a man shivers
Shunned by family and friends
He fears what will happen, if the moon is full for they have labeled him a were-wolf..

You call out my name.. Yes, I hear you and wonder why..!!
I can do nothing to ease your pain
I cannot help you, here beyond the grave
Would I, if I was still alive, I doubt it, for where my body lies
Is where you put me, before my time. 

Now i becomes someone, something i used not to be with a dark and tortured soul, doomed to wander forever through this world, until I am ready to make an end.
But that end is not yet awhile, So I'm warning you, be sensible
Flee while you still have the chance, from now on, only walk in the sun
Don't look to take me by the hand, Talking all the time of love
For if I let you walk me home tonight...
My goodnight kiss will be..., The last thing you'll ever know.

Midnight.. always a
Magical time for
Story.