Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Real life, letter with forgiveness

What means more than the word 'love'. is the affection and care you show someone. You can throw all the 'I Love You's' out the window and it wouldn't take away from all the little 'I love you's' that kindness can say But 'I love you' rolled off my tongue meant to make you feel happy and not push you away
Anyway...
You make me feel so nice when I'm in your grace So serene the feeling when I see your face and most of all I feel the emotions in your heart and from you I wish to linger and don't rush to part When we were confronted with Stay or Go
I stayed for you...regardless of love and I know you know Its says something more than 'I love you' It says that I care and I hope in time it feels inside you
that you're someone special to me
Our age is likely to get in our way But God didn't make our hearts that way
they feel things we can't even say and do so in a timeless way as when the sun shines on the earth and warms it as it passes each day You just touch me in a cosmic special way And when I look at the stars in the sky I say God Bless You to you, far away I'm thankful that you came my way
I don't wish hold what isn't mine but your smoky eyes I hope to look into for precious moments in time and your soft hand I hope to hold someday if only for a while so that I can recall it in days ahead with heartfelt smile
I know more than most that life is fragile and rare and it hurts me more than anything in the world to imagine you not being there I'm happy to be the smallest part of your life you don't have to ponder being my wife
I snore not in my sleep and I can be messy
and I typically wear jeans and boots more than I'd dressy but I'm more than most men and have a few good traits I can swap and engine and fix brakes!
and I'm good at putting my foot in my mouth and making big mistakes But when I see you sad or crying I'll do whatever it might take to make you smile again a real one....not fake!
My little darling I just want to think somehow you'll always be there in some form to know that you love me and care there's much I know in life that's been hard and unfair and that's just why I care I'd miss you too much if you weren't there so can I stick around and stay in your hair?
We might be an unusual one... but somehow we make a nice pair, So hold my hand and don't be afraid .. This might be one to the best mistakes we ever made!
Later in life we can laugh lest we cry whatever happens lets be close and never say goodbye. I love you's may be overrated but Cupid shot me in the rib anyway
when I fell as I skated!
So laugh and be happy .. its OK
We'll talk many times anyway your pal I'm going to stay unless you decide to toss me away Maybe one day we'll go outside together and play and that to me will surely be a happy day, so this last thing I don't want to miss whenever we meet we'll greet with a warm hug and a kiss and whatever we happen to do or say
we'll part the same way because you're a wonderful woman so soft and I just want you to know
I love you.! .....oow sorry!
Shooo.....well, maybe it will eventually show.