Thursday, July 21, 2016

Moratity dealer 0002


I've dealt with a dose of everything you see, and I tried to get into the experience of life armed myself with all those good morals, but alas.., I Defeated in a manner not anybody can borne, i lost each and ever battle through life, 
people called me madness, frivolity and lying.. O god 
Finally.. I went back to my shop to be Isolated between losing my merchandise that does not value nor hungry mouths funds, and to have all this bad memories about humans.The silence surround all the shop walls, when I felt with lamentable and sorrow .. So, I wanted to change the way that our dialogue drifted..I asked him;And why you did not took other from the other kinds like hypocrisy, fraud, or even lying ..!The man lifted his head and replied, humm... And where I can get on such goods, its have been carried out for decades. Personally, I asked the owner of the store about it and the first shop owner told me a strange story .. "it was in ancient times the store crammed with all sorts of goods... People flow like wolves... and the only majority require was hypocrisy, hypocrisy .. .. hypocrisy.

 Contention, struggling, so that the goods be carried out and the
governor told him to trough the rest of the goods into the river ..So all the people drink it evenly .. Thus, 
The river water were saturated with hypocritical..
Them water became full with hypocrisy,
them food became full with hypocrisy,
Them cities, countries became the land of hypocrisy.
folk hypocrisy has become their land, 
the land of hypocrisy.
The seller stop talking for a while.. and the silence surrounded the Store 
Then he told me .. And, do you still want to try the courage .. !!
I answered .. 
Experience is the best proof .. Yes sure .. I want it! 
He replied.. I'm at your service, but remember what i said ..!
 I walked into the house with a wondering mind, a heavy steps with the amount of courage to ten days.

-------------------------------------------------------

Brave Man..
what is courage..!!

Is it the sense of fearless the death, and getting ready to welcome and to meet it anytime, anyway ..!
If so .. then I am a brave man
..


to be continue ...