Wednesday, July 27, 2016

My dove

Pour your light beam in my eyes to vanish the darkness of the years. 
Remove my pain, 
turn this garden blossom, 
turn on the light to this city of shadows.. 
Flutters.. flutters with dove wings. 
For I need you to become "when I'll sinking in that deeply universe sea", My island. 
Whatever I'll go west, 
whatever I'll go east.. 
I can't find anyone to hugging me but you. 
Opening you heart to conjoin me, 
Wipe up my carefree with your cordiality and affection 
When tears shed will give the permission to our words to have a meaning, beyond .. O
And only longing tears will speech. 
The paths we go through were so long, but.. 
sooner we will achieve our dream of wishful thinking.. 
sooner we will be near from the impossible. 
The dream within my heart is like a dove, 
A dove raising after the resurrection, to scatters peace on the sea shore. 
pour your light beam in my eyes, 
Vanish the darkness of the years, 
Remove the pain, turn this garden blossom..