Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Let me love me as I love you.!!

Sometimes I walk without seeing, I see without knowing, I live without learning, I learn without showing.
Sometimes I pay no attention to what lies on the road ahead,
Sometimes I just rush in where the angels fear to tread.
Sometimes I listen real well to words that others souls speak,
Sometimes I dont hear reason, when my heart is feeling weak.
Sometimes when it rains, I see the sound that it makes, it floods my heart because of my mistakes.
Sometimes when it snows, I hear it's gentle sound, as it falls like silent thunder everywhere.. upon the ground.
Sometimes when I see you I think I'm really seeing me, because sometimes life's not really all it would seem to be.
Sometimes it all gets muddled from black and white to gray, sometimes that path to righteousness just doesn't lead the way.
Sometimes before I know it I find me standing in the light, because when I get lost you should set me right.
Sometimes when I think that all in my life is gone
I look and see you standing waiting there within the dawn.
Sometimes when I'm feeling that I'm running out of time, you're love helps me see that I can run to you sometimes.
Sometimes you will save me and keep me safe from harm, But sometimes you'll just guide me and lead me by the arm to show me that just sometimes I need to make my way for sometimes lessons learned come about in the hardest ways.
But sometimes I needs you.. hold me, and never regret when you sets me free, So that sometimes I can find my way back to loving me..