Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Come here to rest..

The night draws in, birds no longer fly.
I sit with a coffee and the only sound is my sigh.
my thoughts... drifting through, the memory of you.
Why does life turn around,
when the best you think you've found.
I look to the sky, and take a deep breath,
Dear God tell me why... why you send me along the rocky roads, when i yearn to be on the flat.
I guess ill get used to that. 
I think of tears, upon our fears.. 
I would love to hold on all my longing, but i know at some points we all need space.
maybe in few months to come, we may meet again, not in dreams but in reality.. 
things may be different, or they may be the same.
but deep in my heart, 
I'll still carry a flame... flame of hope to find a reasonable cause for all this nonsense actions.. 
I'll still carry a flame... flame of Moonlight to let you find me in that darkness road ..