Monday, July 25, 2016

Marriage is a Union of two.


She sings like a playing set of happy flute, her sweet voice is a cure in my ears.
And I heard her singing with all the sweetest tones; that pleasing voice of her, to me brings joyful tears..!
Behold upon her lovely lips are spring flowers, on her bright face is the softness of rose petals
The smoothness of her cheeks are of summer bloomers, and her beauty is like the spring blooming florals.
The sweetness of her soul carries my mind away and the kindness of her heart touches my feelings
The gentleness of her spirit brightens my day, and the goodness in her awakens my mornings.!
Yet as a bear sleeps in snow for the next warm spring, so shall my love wait for i truly love you,  and true love's patient, endurng years of waiting..
And steadfast for the long waited union of two.!