Friday, December 30, 2011

I'll keep it hidden



My world is falling, crumbling apart, life is meaningless and that's just the start
My hearts so sore, I can feel it breaking and I swear to god it leaves me shaking
Late at night till early in the morning, lying in bed eyes wide open. Didn't sleep last night, like all the others, instead I just lie crying in the covers
Quick, wipe away all the tears before they come near. must hide this depression & the feelings of fear
For all they know I'm happy and always smiling, but deep inside my soul is dying
I can feel it rotting, it wants to scream, but I won't let it... not for the time being
I can never tell them how I feel cause the happiness I wear to them is real
For them to hear that I wish I was dead... it would kill them, they'd be filled with dread
So I'll try my best no to be selfish, I'll keep my secret hidden and just let them rest
but god I can't take it much longer... I'll probably be dead before they even wonder.

No comments: