Wednesday, December 28, 2011

You .. Take me There

As I search for your Saving grace, I know one day I'll see your face.
Waiting is the hardest thing for me, I know with you I will be so free.
You take me up and lay me back down, I know with you I am and will be found.
I seek you each day and seek your name, I am nothing without you or your Fame.
Waking with you, you give me power, To make it another day and another hour.
Learning your word is oh so smart, I love you Lord with all my heart.
You gave up for me all your life, We could not stop all the strife.
Everyday I will always say, I long to return to you one day.
Love me Lord and keep me strong, Without you I can never get alone.
So hear my prayers as bring me peace, My sins Oh Lord will slowly cease.
My heart is heavy and I am weak, You love is strong as you speak.
Keep me safe at comforts arms, Give me grace without any harm.
Give me eternity and take me home, That day I will never be alone.

No comments: