Tuesday, December 20, 2011

World is a stage;whose stage?


Am drifting through life in a scooter
speed just slow enough to see all
and pace long enough to scan the whole hall,
i know what i see may cost me life
and what i choose may cause me strife
but so is life many choices,full of jelly and tar!
Am drifting through while near the edge
who thought my edges would waft this high
and failing to take chances would bring this big why,
i knew there was a life to live tomorrow
and penalties would chase into the extra time i borrow
but blindly i cuddled my own wisdom,'am that new sage'!
my joys are running low, i still have morsels to share
many are drifting too,i can see in their eyes me too
and that ignorance is like to drift is also true
with discernment i make true decision
to always ask the right way to plant a damaged scion!

No comments: