Sunday, December 04, 2011

How Am I !!! don't you miss me !!!


i sit and cry on my bed at home
missing you it hurts 
why did you have to go 
go so far away don't you miss me
i wonder if your looking at the same star i am 
and wishing we could be together
i will never hold a hand of another guy
why did you have to go 
you knew i loved you i though you loved me too
i told you that all the time
i am small and the world big
surrounded by many things
ya we may have fought but i did not no that it hurt you so much 
we may look different but inside we are one
I'm giving up on every thing 
i was the one who was wrong
i miss you i miss you so bad 
i won't forget you 
i hope you can hear me
our relationship got worse every day i should of saw it coming 
i didn't get around to kiss you
i feel so bad
i wish i could see you again
but that has nothing to do with it 
just the sound of your voice will make me smile 
people have seen a change in me 
I've been very quiet lately 
always thinking about you thinking us
yes that's how i pictured it 
i don't know about you and just saying this 
if your reading this 
i love you

No comments: