Thursday, December 22, 2011

You will never change



Nothing pricks me more,
Than to know you'll never change.
Promises made galore,
To this lover now deranged.
My heart extends in constant hopes,
That one day you can be,
A better man for you, yourself,
A better man for me.
I know that deep inside
You wish,
you wish you could pretend,
To be the person from which you hide,
The guy you should have been.
I root for you,
Don't think i don't.
Don't think I'd let you down.
If not many fans within the crowd,
Still there i can be found.
But nothing pricks me more 
than to know you'll never change.
Tell me wheres the willingness?
What are you willing to release?
The pride before fall,
Or the crash that will proceed?
I want to hold you in my arms,
Knowing you're a better man.
To keep me safe in your arms,
But the harmer's intertwined with my hands.
Maybe single handedly i should run,
As though this race has just begun.
Let you go hand and hand
With that on which your life depends...
Your pride...
It ll always turn on he who is its owner,
Considering him not much more than a donor...
But you're willing to
Forsake my love.
Nothing pricks my heart more than knowing you'll never change

No comments: