Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Reality Of Life


A candle light burning inside of me 
shadows bowing upon the walls illuminating us all
the laughter the pain 
what do I gain?
the knowledge I seek 
this era of mystique 
the pink hues 
the pretty blues
the devils red 
I will not be misled
the angels white 
will set me aright 
knowing every second is a certainty 
to I will cease to shine 
and darkness will befall 
in a form different from all
makes me ponder
how do I live to the fullest?
how do I be the bravest?
understanding is the key!
living with no regrets is the door! 
open your mind 
Look! Don't merely see
the ocean is not just water 
a candle is not mere light
it's not limitless 
it's not endless 
for light is life and
life is certain to meet death 
on this sacred journey called 
LIFE

No comments: