Saturday, December 17, 2011

Find love again !!


I gave you my heart
And you gave it back
When we split apart
My heart was a whole of black.
I said I Love You
I meant it with all I had
You didn't think it was true
Which left me so mad.
September was the end of us
I couldn't let you go,
I still meant to impress
Hoping it would let you know
That I still need you,
And wanted to be happy.
But you knew
That we both would just end up unhappy.
I didn't talk to you
For the longest time.
I was so blue
To give a dime.
To me you are someone else I knew
Than other people saw.
I didn't go with the flow
Ending in me hating you.
How things have occurred
To where there is no good between us.
Which has become absurd
And much stress.
I just want to forgive and forget
Start over like we never knew one another.
Act like we just met
And one day be close like any other!

No comments: