Tuesday, March 22, 2016

In silence..

Say Nothing ... for in your silence, I hear a thousand words
Let me touch you ... for in that touch is a comfort I have never known
Let me lay with you ... let your garden of wild flowers .. be my shelter from all harm... Shoo listen.. My words.. My words is my words...

Believe not my words they are the waves of my blood and the warmth of my tears they are mine not yours neither believe them nor follow
Listen the tune and discover the source in your own heart 
My words have a music but bear not any meaning they may give out something if you search to see but you may miss the song coming simultaneously from your own heart within
My words are my words but can also become yours if you can flow with the current of the music they create in silence.. Now say nothing for in your silence.. I hear a thousand words.

No comments: