Saturday, March 26, 2016

To listen

And when will this longing end ?
in my mind it reverberates .. igniting excitement underneath.

thoughts of you
strikes me like lightning .. that burns my soul to flame.
Even my body trembling, shivering in hunger, profusely seeking of your being.

my mind spinning, dying of your effrontery... screaming to possess your totality.
When will this longing end I say ?
i guess time will tell me someday
It’ll be, this I pray... somewhere, somehow .. our longing will end… we’ll be together again as we used to be and you .. you will see, oO

And The Secret of success
Courage to accept your worth mercifully, respectfully, confidentially, Balance between you and everything else in life, Flexibility in letting you cross my red line and adaptability with the unknown.. To listen and to ...... communicate, to understand clearly that;
I'm forever your's faithfully.

No comments: