Monday, March 07, 2016

Note to any ... Publisher.

I am sending you a sample of my poetry with rhyme. Each one contains a message associated with the word time. Hopefully little effort to interpret and very few with the word of fear.. For the God of creation embraces its children and that is very clear.
Not religious for that has had its ritual, ceremony and time.. Doing the things of man and the God of yours; theirs; and mine.
I would hope that after reading these poems they could become a book.. Helping others to help others; after they take a look.
If after reading you have a suggestion or two
Appreciation would be my thought; along with a big; 'thank you'.
I enclose a self addressed return envelope for you to use
But hoping you will want to see more and these you will not refuse.


Hot link for today 

No comments: