Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Thank you.. All

I thank God for who i am and the person i've become
I thank God for who's in my life and that i'm safer than some
I thank God for my family and how they're always there
I thank God that they raised me and how they'll always care
I thank God for all my friends and the trust they have in me
I thank God for my happiness that's now so easy to see
I thank God for the gift of life and that it's good and pure 
I thank God for who's in mine to make me safe and sure
I thank God for the gift of love and what it means to me
I thank God for how our love felt when you set my heart free
I thank God for my favorite gift a special gift, it's true
I thank God for this special gift and that special gift is you
I thank God that you're by my side; that our hearts have become one
I thank God that i have you now for my love will never be done 

No comments: