Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Into the wilderness of my mind

In the wilderness of the mind and the body refuses to cope .. Trying hard to be infirm and make the mind senile.
I have seen tomorrow never comes for those who wait for it to do the things they always wished to and yesterday is a favourite place for more than most to hang out and ruminate lost moments that germinate and spread their roots .. Refusing to die a death long overdue.

While today I water those ecstatic moments clipping occasionally those memories I wish to forget and try hard to rub and wash scrubbing everyday to maintain cleanliness in the wilderness of the fallow land
My privacy is compromised as memories that make me blind to today's gift of time..
Open floodgates bittersweet giving a damn to my entreaties
Now lost in a maze of .. time. 

No comments: